2-1-09 - For a printable PDF version of this page click here
Sacramento, Yolo, Placer & El Dorado counties
WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE TO YOU?
(The Law Office of Gary Link excels in every category!)
If you are looking for fast service, low rates, professional and zealous representation, or simply wish to compare your law firm with my law firm, I encourage you to carefully read what my office has to offer in the landlord-tenant area of law. For 29 years, and over 39,000 eviction lawsuits and over 11,000 eviction trials in Sacramento, Yolo, El Dorado, and Placer Counties we have eagerly represented Sacramento property management companies, apartment complexes, real estate companies, brokers, agents, as well as “moms and pops.”
We strive to handle each and every case as fast as the law allows. We are fully computerized at each work station. We offer an eight line phone system to eliminate telephone delays. We have “after hour” voice mail messaging convenience. We typically return telephone calls on the same day that your message has been received. We have a support staff of five administrative assistants, one associate attorneys, numerous process servers, and one court runners to serve you. As an example of consistency, our process serving company has worked for us for over twenty-seven years!
In an effort to quickly process your eviction cases, legal documents are filed with the court every day. We strive to file all legal documents at the first appropriate moment in time, with our trained staff of experienced personnel we have the ability to rapidly process your cases.
SEQUENTIAL NOTIFICATION TO YOU ON CASE PROGRESS
You will be promptly informed as to the progress of each of your cases. We will notify you in writing at each integral stage of your legal proceeding:
(1) When the tenant has been served with the Summons & Complaint we will send you a postcard notifying you of the date of the service,
(2) When the tenant has been defaulted,
(3) When the tenant files an Answer or Response with the court,
(4) When money is collected after the judgment is obtained.
Prior to trial you or your manager(s) will also have a personal trial preparation conference with one of the staff or attorneys at the office.
FULL COMPUTERIZATION = SPEED
We are fully computerized at this office. In fact, each work station has its own computer connected to a multitude of printers. We have a state of the art copy machine, two fax machines, a voice mail system, an eight line phone system.
Our rates for handling tenant evictions are already among the lowest in Sacramento County. However, in a gesture to encourage your new volume property management or apartment complex business with our firm for Sacramento County rental properties, we ask you to simply provide us with the rates of your current attorney for handling evictions; I will then let you know how much less in fees and costs we would be able to charge you for handling your evictions. For your new business, I will make every effort to beat any regularly advertised eviction law firm rates in Sacramento County.
We offer special low rates for management companies and apartment complexes who allow us the privilege of handling all of their eviction matters. Since 1979, we have worked closely with many large and small property management companies and apartment complexes. Certainly, the more business this office is permitted to regularly handle for a particular company or client, the greater the special low rate reward for the client. This arrangement benefits both the owner who will be paying lower rates, as well as the property management company who will be able to more effectively promote more property management business.
FREE INTRODUCTORY EVICTIONS
If you have not used this office previously, and have a volume of evictions for us to handle for you or owners in the future, we would also be interested in discussing the handling of several evictions for you without any charge whatsoever - of course, you would be responsible for the actual costs of litigation (filing fees, process serving, etc.) We do this to encourage your new and continuing business. We sincerely believe that once we are acquainted with one another, you will remain with this law firm for many years to come.
A MULTITUDE OF FREE SERVICES
FREE written status reports on the progress of your eviction
FREE telephone status reports on the progress of your eviction
FREE pickup of your paperwork - 5 or more evictions at one time
FREE 6th default eviction filed within a thirty day period
FREE 11th default eviction filed within a 6 month period
FREE “in court” testimony by licensed process server
FREE copy of your default money judgment
FREE DOCUMENT PICKUP
To assist you in the processing of your cases, we offer to pick up your legal documents from your apartment complex or management office without any charge if you have five or more cases to be filed at one time with this office.
COLLECTION OF MONEY JUDGMENTS
We will engage in the collection of money judgment process for the small fee of only 1/3 of any amount collected whenever you can advise us where the former judgment debtor is employed or where their bank accounts(s) can be levied upon – client is responsible for advance payment of only the costs of collection; not the attorneys fees.
LEGAL ADVICE & REPRESENTATION ON MOST LEGAL MATTERS
We have one full time attorneys to serve you. At this office we can handle almost all of your legal needs as an individual or company. We have a great deal of experience in personal injury matters (traffic accidents, slip and fall, etc.), real estate litigation, real estate transactional work, traffic citation and drunk driving defense, business litigation, contract and corporate litigation, neighborhood disputes, administrative, and licensing matters, etc.
GARY LINK’S LEGAL EXPERIENCE = HIGH QUALITY SERVICE
I have been an attorney since 1979, and fortunate to have handled almost every type of legal matter including personal injury, domestic relations, contract disputes, real estate litigation, criminal defense, drunk driving and traffic defense, as well as corporate, business, and administrative matters. I have also represented landlords in over 39,000 eviction cases, and over 11,000 eviction trials.
As you can imagine, with having handled this many cases, particularly eviction cases, I have been presented with almost all of the strangest, most bizarre, complicated, and peculiar cases known to mankind. This translates into greater knowledge and confidence in the accuracy and speed of the advice given to you and your management personnel. It also means that often you do not typically need to wait to have the answer to your legal question. Moreover, it may mean that there is often no charge to you for the legal advice provided - because in most instances we already have the correct answer for you!
FRIENDLY/TRAINED/EXPERIENCED SUPPORT STAFF
My staff is highly trained and experienced. As an example, our landlord-tenant office manager has been with the firm for over twenty-eight years. This means that most your legal issues can be handled professionally, promptly, and correctly by almost the entire staff f personnel.
GARY LINK’S SEMINAR & SPEAKING EXPERIENCE
* California State Bar Association - California Continuing Education of the Bar
* Sacramento Valley Apartment Association (SVAA)
* Rental Housing Association of Sacramento
* Sacramento County Barrister’s Association
* Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) course; CAM I and CAM II
* McGeorge School of Law Community Legal Services Clinic
* Sacramento Association of Realtors - Commercial Property Section
* Substitute instructor for American River College property management course
* Private seminars for various real estate and property management companies
* National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
* FEMAC - Florin East Managers Against Crime
* Regional Credit Association (RCA)
* Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department
* Sacramento City Police Department POP Program
* West Sacramento Neighborhood Watch Program
* Numerous Homeowner and Neighborhood Associations
* Sacramento Resident Manager’s Association * Sacramento Police Department Officer Training Program * National Business Institute
* Sterling Education Services
* Lorman Education Services
* Learning Exchange
GARY LINK’S PAST AND PRESENT MEMBERSHIP
* Sacramento County Bar Association
* American Bar Association
* California Bar Association
* National Apartment Association
* California Apartment Association
* Sacramento Chamber of Commerce
* Sacramento Better Business Bureau
* American Trial Lawyer’s Association
* California Trial Lawyer’s Association
* Sacramento Valley Apartment Association (SVAA)
* Sacramento Association of Realtors (SAR)
* National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
* Accredited Residential Managers Association (ARM)
GARY LINK’S PAST AND PRESENT LEGAL COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP
* Sacramento Small Claims Court Judge Pro-Tem
* Sacramento Superior Court Arbitrator
* Director for the California Apartment Association Board of Directors
* Legal Fund Committee member for the California Apartment Association
* Special Legal Advisor for the Rental Housing Association of Sacramento
* Co-chairman of the Landlord-Tenant Section of the County Bar Association
* Chairman of the Liaison Committee of the Sacramento Municipal Court
* Treasurer of the Real Estate Section of the Sacramento County Bar Association
* City of Sacramento Legal Advisory Task Force Member
* County of Sacramento Substandard Housing Committee Member
* Consulting Attorney for Sacramento County “Tenant Landlord Handbook” - Human Rights and Fair Housing Commission
* Judge - Lion’s International Student Speaker Program
* Commissioner of Sacramento County Human Rights and Fair Housing Commission
* Author-Commercial and Residential Evictions
CONVENIENT OFFICE LOCATION
Our office is conveniently located right at the H Street off-ramp on Business Loop 80 (Capitol City Freeway) in Sacramento. There is o city driving or one way street negotiation. There is free parking adjacent to our office. We are open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
MY GOALS FOR YOU
To serve you in a diligent, prompt, efficient and inexpensive manner.
I truly care for your success!
Personal Injury, Property Damages, Small Claims Court Advice, Defense of Tenant lawsuits, Contract Litigation, Discrimination Complaint Defense, Business Litigation, DUI and Traffic Defense, Collections, Restraining Orders
I can provide you with numerous individuals who you can contact regarding the quality and promptness of our eviction and legal services. Who would you like to speak with - “moms and pops”, apartment managers, property managers, real estate agents, real estate brokers? There are literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of satisfied clients.
If any of the foregoing information encourages you to consider using the Law Office of Gary Link to process your landlord-tenant or eviction matters, please call us at your convenience.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO CONSIDER MY LAW FIRM TO REPRESENT YOU
As required by California Rules of Professional Conduct - Rule 1-400, the foregoing information does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.